Sunday, January 14, 2007

WOOOOOO HOOOOO!

Let's CelebrateMy clever little man! Current Mood Giggly
My son's team WON 6-4 and my super young son in his first official match scored the first try of the game! He saw one of the foward's was being targeted and the ball was free. No one was looking at my son who grabbed the ball and ran his socks off and went for the line. For those who do not know anything about UK Rugby Union you are as informed as I am??? I will attempt to inpart knowledge as I gain it later on. But there you go, my baby scored the first try and was ellated.
It was a good game by all accounts and the opposing team held on for dear life, and later on myDD found out why his team mates wear tight lycra shorts underneath their shorts. One of the lads from the opposition grabbed my lad's tender parts to stop him gaining another try.
I've already ordered a pair of lycra shorts. Winky
I'm in the middle of cooking dinner and I have rotten heartburn. The tummyache is moving upwards it would seem?
Need to catch up on emails and please forgive me friends IF I do not get a chance to fulfil what I want to do today. The kids have homework to complete too and I must ensure they have time on the internet too and I don't hog it all........Must also consider the cost of wireless internet and if this is more feasible for us? Problem is that my daughter will be on the net all the time.




No comments: