Monday, January 08, 2007

Tired

Hi all.

Had another mad moment and decided to tidy our my daughter's cupboards, or clossets to my American friends.
Winky She's a mucky pup and throws her clothes in and hopes they might walk out in the right order but of course they do not. I've also taken out the clothes we both decided we would keep back for next summer because there is no way they will fit her. She's grown beyond all proportion and will need a fair few new bits to fill out her wardrobe - I hope only cheap ones!

I'm still awaiting news on my other laptop? I'm not sure if it can even be repaired? In the meantime I shall sit/lie here and wait. I've had a nice day though and I've ordered tickets for BILLY ELLIOT, It's a show in London and we shall all go and stay down there for a couple of days in the Easter vacation. My kids would like their cousins to come down in the half term and so that vacation is out. I like spending time with my kids as much as I can and when I feel good I want to enjoy that time. Can't wait!





No comments: