Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wireless

Hmmmmmmm! Yipppppeeeeeeeee! I'm wireless free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I've finally worked it out and connected the router. My laptop is supposed to be a wireless model however it doesn't seem to be woring that way without the router? What the heck it is now. I've got to get my daughter a wireless card for her PC and then that's it, we have our own network.

My daughter is going to have her assessment with the counselor tomorrow. She's nervous about it but this is something that needs to be done and is right for her. I hope she is as courageous as possible and takes me in her pocket (which is where I've strategically placed myself). It's tough being 13 and then having a mum who's become disabled hasn't helped. I'm also quite a bossy cow and I guess that's also a hard thing for her to take as she's fairly laid back. The other part of her life that I think has affected her more than she's willing to say is the loss of my mother. It's been four years on the 4 February and my daughter and mum were close. My daughter did not understand of my mother's drinking as there was no way I was going to tell my kids about that. I have spoken to them now and I don't know how much they've taken in nor how mow much they want too?
Maybe this is a problem, maybe not?
Daughter is home from orchestra..............
Love her.

No comments: