Thursday, March 08, 2007

Gallbladder

Back from the GP.

He's ordered a scan and wants me to have it quickly as he's not happy that I'm having gallbladder problems as in his words "You're not 40 yet" The bowel issue, he was not too concerned about as I explained to him, I had been experiencing the joys of (hhmmm hmmm, clear throat, still can't say it at tea time) for some time now and it wasn't an issue and I wasn't in pain as I had hardly any sensation there. He's told me what I can do and there are options if I choose to go down that path. The gallbladder is the first thing to deal with and I need to get the scan out of the way and make sure it is just gallstones as I don't want any other problems in my life. I'm sure it is nothing else as I feel fine in general - All things considered that is.

On the total other hand, I've got my glucosomine on prescription but my GP cannot work out how it helps me as I do not have Athritis? I told him I was writing a website all about chronic pain and I would let him know when I had any creditable info other than my own knowledge that it WORKS!

No comments: