Friday, March 16, 2007

What's going on?

I woke up this morning feeling fantastic. The acupuncture had worked its wonders, my daughter had loved her a visit to her new school and all was right with the world (In our little part of the world anyway). Then as the afternoon wore on I started to feel odd. Odd is the best word for it and I put it down to tiredness but I don't know now.

You see I've cooked myself and the kidlets some nosh (not Masterchef standard) and the kiddiwinkles woofed it down but I could hardly eat a thing. I managed a little niddle around the edges and now feel nauseaus.

I give up. I can only presume that it is that gallbladder problem again and if this does not settle down I may have to go back to my GP and ask what on earth has happened to that urgent scan he ordered over a week ago? So much for urgent. Can't be that worried then. Need to get this sorted though it's not good.


PS Now 11pm and still not good. Oh dear......This is not good. Do not feel icky any more......See how it goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do stay on top of the doctor for a definative answer about the old GB. These flares can get VERY painful and quite serious. If it has gone the way of the dinasour, get rid of it as it will only be a sourse of pain and infection. Best wishes.

The Jaded Painiac

justdeb said...

Please Make sure that you insist on getting the dr. to not forget how urgent this could get.

Take care of yourself.

still deb