Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sad.....

Weird message posted at my website guestbook. I deleted it as I would with any inappropriate message, but it stated that apparantly I'm not saying very nice things about people?

I freely admit that TONY BLAIR is a tosser and anything I write here is backed up with evidence of the truth. Anyone in the UK for instance knows that Blair is a tosser! As for those who have hurt me and others on the net, I've been left bereft by certain people and I know others have and this blog is for my emotions and MY emotions only. I don't name names because sometimes those people have lied about who they really are so what is the point. The person who left the message was someone who became a friend or so I thought but I do not know if this is tue now after that message?


This blog and my website are the only places I have of safety on the net nowadays. I've decided to walk away from forums (sorry) because I cannot be sure of who people are. I KNOW who my real friends are and will always stay in touch with them. They know I will never let them down and I will always stand by them no matter what. Anyone reading this will only see the facts and not for instance not see what happened with that person who lied about having cancer for instance. No one will know how I tried so hard to get her to be honest with everyone? No one......I lie, a friend of mine knows how many tears I cried thinking that particular person was dying and I thought this was a friend....

Choose your friends wisely.


1 comment:

David Hall said...

Hi Cez

Thanks for your lovely words and yes, if I'm ever lucky enough to get a book out I will enssure you get the 1st copy!

Keep up the opinions

All the best
David