Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Masterchef

Sorry Jaded I've just deleted your lovely comments by mistake but you know I think you're fab and a guru who I look up too - In fact I may just call you Guru Jaded from now on!

I found a blog for David Hall, of Masterchef goes Large fame who sadly was knocked out last year and this year made it through to the semi finals and then got knocked out again. I can understand why, but I think he has taken old fashioned foods and made them inspirational. I left a message of support and very kindly he has thanked me (see yesterday's comments NOT deleted!). I'll put his blog page as a link so that anyone who wants a good recipe can go and pick up some ideas there.
(Masterchef Goes Large presenters showing off their large tools!)

Yesterday my blog entry was full of upset because of a comment made the previous day on my website http://www.freewebs.com/chronicpain/ This someone who had little contact with me and had no idea of how deeply I HAD been affected by certain people. I use my blog like millions of other people I name no names and I doubt many people reading this now are going to change their lives because of what I say here.

The truth is painful for some people yet not for us all.

No comments: