Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday again?

Been a bit tearful today? So read blog entry from yesterday and had a good laugh.

Actually everyone would had been laughing at me today if you could have seen me. I decided to go out and pick up a few bits and bobs at the local shops and went into 'Claires' to but some hairbands. For some reason I took my scooter in and didn't leave it outside and it was in the way of some hairbands; I had got out to pick up the bright red hair dye which my son will demand for Red Nose Day.....noticed the scooter needed moving and went over to move it.......and crashed it into a shelf of assorted hair accessories. Not only did I do that but after I this I then moved the scooter and reversed it into a lady's legs!
Embarrassed Oh hell did I want the ground to eat me up. The woman was so nice and said it was her fault and asked if I was OK? I was as soon as I sat down in my scooter! I then left shame faced and made myself feel better by going into Thorntons (the chocolate shop for those who live on another planet), and was praised by the shop assistant for my nimble driving (he he). All in all I enjoyed today, I managed to get out and brought everyone in the family a cake and myself some chocolate - Ah all is right with the world

Night night





No comments: