Saturday, March 10, 2007

Posh school

Got the prospectus for the nice school we are considering for our daughter.

Think they need to get 'bums on seats' as they have offered a place without even asking her to take the exam that is cleary stated on the prospectus but maybe that is for the children that come from abroad? The school takes boarders as well as flexi-boarding. Only 25% of the girls board though and the vast majority are from the county.

Going to get darling daughter to read the GCSE booklet later and the prospectus too and make an appointment to look at the school next week. It has wonderful facilities and the last Government report stated it was an outstanding school in practically every aspect. So as long as we can fork out the fees we can get our DD in there.......... Hard decisions coming up.

Pain is up today and I feel rough (obviously). My back hurts because my gallbladder was playing up all evening and into the night and doubling over in pain causes back pain when your spinal cord isn't as healthy as a normal persons. I shall be eating rice with fish today because that will not hurt my tum. Oh I hope not anyway. It seems to be one thing after another and I wonder if my thyroid has anything wrong with it at all now? Maybe the strain on my body from those results was because of the gallbladder? Does not explain why no monthly cycle for a year though?

Happy Saturday

No comments: