Friday, March 09, 2007

Letter to my gallbladder

Dearest gallbladder,

It's 11.50pm and I've taken so much pain medication this evening but not for my normal pain. No would you believe it is because of YOU. I am having another attack but you know that don't you. It is almost as if I went to the GP yesterday and said. "It flared up a couple of weeks ago and now its fine" and YOU, you sodding thing heard me!!!!
You have been so painful ever since and the colic is unbearable. I've doubled my celebrex and I'm taking extra in the evening but that said it does not get rid of it at all. Then there's the nausea......... Oh hell. Excuse the pun but I am sick of it.

I WANT THAT SCAN NOW! I hope the GP gets it quickly like he said he would and it better indicate I have gallstones because if not I don't know what I'm going to do?

Going to go to a few big forums and ask about natural remedies and get my acupuncturist to stick needles in you. I know you are feeling tender because I can feel you under my ribcage. You've given me enough gas to fill 100 helium balloons.

Now gone 11pm........

Will you let me sleep?

Will you let me eat tomorrow?

What is your job anyway and I can function without you anyway.

Regards

UNHAPPY AND IN PAIN



No comments: