Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tunnel of Doom

Off to the MRI machine today............

Wouldn't mind but I have to travel 120 miles (or there abouts) just to have this one completed!
I wish my Neurosurgeon would organise these things locally, after all, I could get this on a disc and so could HE.

ARRGGH Time again because I am so going to hurt because of this and I still hurt from this flare up. I am sitting on my bed in absolute pain. I can't say agony because it is not. I would dearly love to cancel today as my legs are burning and I hate wearing tousers on days like these.....Now that would be funny wouldn't it?......
"There have been reports of a half naked woman on the M25"...
Don't worry I'll keep my knickers on and won't shock childen and animals.

My daughter kicked off as usual with me heading off to the 'BIG' hospital but I'm seeing the BIG man so it's nothing special and I hate the reason why I'm going.

Off I go, Tally ho!

No comments: