Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Haven't Felt This Good In Weeks

Well this is a turn up for the books, I feel marvelous today with only a little teeny niggle pain now and again but I can cope with that little blighter.

I took the kids out for lunch (WOW yes I felt that good) and then off to the chocolate shop for yummy divine tasting melt in the mouth velvet. Oooh yeah it was completely deliberately manipulative on my part because I now have two willing helpers with the all the washing I have at home.
Flirty Wink

Hubby went back to work today after a long ten days off. Much as I love him I needed a break from him as much as he needed one from me. Husbands are lovely and have their uses, like fixing aerials, taking the rubbish out and servicing the ........no lets leave that bit to the imagination! Mine is adorable and most of the time I love him to bits, sometimes I want to be miles away and it is a good job his workplace is miles away. Bet he feels the same though even though I am the perfect wife and woman.
Big Smile I would love to be married to me!!!! LOL

I am in a good mood today, doesn't it show how low pain can make me feel so much more NORMAL.
Spaz

No comments: