Monday, February 25, 2008

Masterchef final week

That's better! I had the 'edit Html' button pressed and no wonder my blog was behaving so strangely? My brain is now firmly place back into my big toe and I feel much better.

I'm suffering with dyspepsia /heartburn whatever you wish to call it and I need to think about something other than myself so onto the laptop I go. Going to have to switch off though as hubby wants to go to sleep and I am tapping away in the bed and he might want a bit of attention!

I wanted to talk about Masterchef earlier though and before I sign off I will do so now. What a brilliant series it has been! I love the recipes I get from the series but I can't cook as well as those guys.

Good luck to Emily, Johnny and James. Anyone of them could win but seeing as Emily has gone to Oxford uni I suspect that it is not her?

No comments: