Saturday, February 23, 2008

Too Slow!

My Internet is driving me around the bend as it is so bloody slow. I've only been online a little while though and do not intend to stay here that long as my back hurts baaaaaaaaaaaad (I'm a lamb) Sheep Belly Laugh I must be on too much medication I'm joking about a load of rubbish now.

I would tell you why I feel so bad and maybe I should? If I was completely honest then the world would be a better place - OK it's not quite that dramatic but the truth is I have pain because I had the most enormous crap. When you live with spinal damage it affects all of that part of your body and rather embarrassingly sometimes I can't go for days and the build up is like that cork from a wine bottle; except it does not shoot out! (Sorry to be vulgar but anyone reading this with a a bowel problem will understand). I have a couple of friends who I can talk to about this issue and even laugh about it too. Problem is when it gets like today it's no laughing matter. It is so painful that I'm in agony for hours before (pressure on nerves on my pelvic region), shortly after (legs like jelly and painful legs, belly and back) and the day or two after as well, (inflamed bowel creates additional pain sometimes for a couple of days afterwards plus I can feel inflammation under my ribcage down right and or left sides.

Who the hell would have thought I would be talking about having a poo but do you know what, we all do them! There are so many people out there with difficulties in that region and no one talks about it and it goes to show because of my dear friend I go swimming with. She was having some bowel issues all to do with the thyroid stuff so it seems but if only she go her blood tested earlier she would have had that sorted out months before.

Our bowels are a ta-pooh subject (Sorry couldn't resist)

No comments: