Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Look

I've decided on a new look and hopes her readers like it? I'm bored with pink and although many blogs are white I believe mine is unique because it is MINE - Then again everyone say that don't they!

I have also given the blog a new name 'THE MINDLES RAMBLINGS OF PIGLETWIGLET' seems much more appropriate doesnt it seeing as most of the time I speak a load of gobbledigook - That is a good word and goodness knows if I have spelt it correctly however that is another aspect of the Wiglet's blog for my dear reader to look out for. Lol

Life today is not too bad at all. I have to finish my stroppy letter to the local authority about the schools 'amalgamating' ARRGGHH I HATE HATE HATE that word and I wonder if some manipulation has been afoot? If the schools were merged then the jobs of the teachers from boths schools would be safe where as now the jobs of the teachers from only one school are safe. It is deeply deeply nasty and I shall be at every single meeting of the council and heckling to my heckles are heckled over. I've had enough of this excuse of "It is all to do with money" bollocks. What about the kids?

No comments: