Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Interesting Meeting

What a great meeting. Tonight was the what is called 'informal consultation' process. The parents turned up tonight and we made sure they understood what was going on. I felt it my duty to ask the questions I thought they wanted to hear. I wanted to ensure that staff felt supported and that parents knew that whatever the case, the staff were bloody brilliant anyway. This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster.

There is one major issue which has come up and it keeps coming up..........I dare not say what that is out loud but there is a major problem. We can overcome it, a good governing body will deal with the issues however it is going to be damn hard from now in IF the amalgamation goes ahead.

I hope it does not. But then again we need a new school!

Totally exhausted now and in need of my bed which I'm already in - Thanx wireless.

No comments: