Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wabbits


Had to post this picture.




It belongs to the 'Rabbit of the Day', a silly gimmick I decided to have on my personal Google. Don't know what this dear little creature's name is but I imagine it is something along the lines of Fifi-Twixibelle don't you?




Of course our dear bunnies our just as gorgeous. You don't believe me?
Here on the left is one of our male bunny. He's the gentle one who loves being tickled behind his ears and is very playful. He is a very happy bunny unlike my husband who does not respond to being tickled behind his ears and needs more effort! On the right is our feisty madam. She also likes to be ticked behind her ears
but be warned she will bite the hand that feeds her particularly if it belongs to my husband; (the poor soul can't win can he?)
Maybe I should stick a wand (graphically) and silly hats on my wabbits and see if they can get the 'Rabbit of the Day' gig?
Maybe not.

No comments: