Monday, March 03, 2008

Comments

Comments are something I've left private in the past only because I had a stupid woman who used to stalk me. I've had dear lovely friends who posted comments and foolishly Ive never posted them here and should have so in future I will and I will also allow those from others as well. So there you go - Free for all!



Of course I doubt I will get any comments now as this blog is more for me and not for the whole world and his/her wife and I don't get hundreds of readers. This blog allows me to vent/celebrate/cry at all life's tribulations and I'm happy with that.

My Monday morning has started off badly. I'm beginning to wonder if I have yet another medical condition to had to my hypochondriadic mind? My joints have been playing up on and off for some time and I can't talk about it with a friend of mine who also suffers with a form of rheumatism because she will think I am copying her? Believe me that is far from the truth! My hips started hurting a while ago and only hurt on and off. They hurt right inside the joint at the outside edge when I touch them. My wrists hurt but are OK to type? My elbows keep having sporadic pains in them too? Then there are my knees too? I can move about and am not stiff in any of my joints which does NOT indicate rheumatism so I am stuck at a diagnosis to be honest?

Any ideas would be appreciated?

No comments: