Wednesday, March 26, 2008

De Lacy-Loopy-Loony Fired

Aha! FIRED and quite rightly.

If blowing his trumpet was the task the boy would have won. But it wasn't and he didn't.

Now what on earth was this about class lines........The boy went to a minor private school in Shoreham By Sea which probably cost less a term than the lobster did!



So who else was in the boardroom? Raef "I sound like Hugh Grant but don't look anything like him" and Alex "I need a haircut and am very good at passing the buck". Raef, OMG, has a silver spoon firmly stuck up his backside, (and you'd sit like that if you'd had a spoon inserted in your never region).

What was the task? Selling FISH. The girls were led by Claire Young, who I said yesterday would probably not lead a task and go under the radar for weeks. Got that one wrong.......... Oh well they won and their treat was to get to the house first and have a meal made by the great Jean-Cristophe Novelli.

Who stood out for me? Lee of course and I was strangely turned on by the men in their blue aprons, white wellies and assorted ties; (apart from Nicholas who is a twat looks like one from 50 miles). I liked Steve too, he's got balls and rather large ones by the looks of it!
Claire surprised me in a good way, Lindi looks to be an interesting character too but in a scary bolshy way. Jennifer is another one I shall be looking out for.

As for men who I have not mentioned there is a reason...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............What did they do? Let's see what future weeks brings.

If you want to watch Nic Brown fired again watch here;-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidate/id/7/type/contestant.html

No comments: