Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Is It Tuesday?

I've lost track of what day of the week it is? Hubby has been working nights since Saturday and it throws me off completely. I don't sleep very well, (if at all) and it leaves my eyes stinging, my head crashing and my mood......MOODY! I then have the husband who has a sore shoulder from lifting something over the Christmas period. Don't ask me why it still hurts? Call it his old age catching up on him.

Back to normal now. Me upstairs trying to avoid a row and him downstairs watching the Cheltenham Festival. The weather has turned as grouchy as our joint moods and it not helping my pain levels. My human barometer body tells me we down in the south of England are heading for a low pressure with a cold snap/dampness to hit very shortly. If I'm wrong then I'll change my name to Donald Duck!


Rest now and get myself ready for the onslaught of the kids later. Sausages for supper, nice and easy but bit boring.

No comments: