Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do You Trust This Man?



?




Oh how I love Budget Day (roll eyes). I've yet to really see if I am truly worse off but it looks like I am and I am a non drinking (OK I drink very rarely), I do not smoke nor do I have I highly polluting car.......Back in a moment after I have found out some truths.





Fabulous! We will be better off BUT looking at the table those in the band just above and those in the band just below will be £300-£400 better off. The gutter we are in means we will be £74 better off! WOW Really? How come every single time we are stuck in that bracket? It doesn't matter which party is in power? I cannot ask my husband to work any harder than he already does. I cannot work, or at least I cannot do paid work. With my back problems, no company would take me on. Could you imagine how many days I would have off sick? I think I'm going to have to find a way to work from home. It is the only way to find that cash we need. I don't know why I am moaning, there are so many who are in a worse situation than myself. I have a single mum friend who copes admirably with her budget. She has to organise her money strictly as she has some bills which need to be paid weekly, bi-weekly and some monthly.

I've learnt a lot from her and this month we are writing down all of our food buys so that we can learn where our excess money goes. Next month is our strict month!

Wireless is being a bugger today so will sign off now. Enjoy your budget day and hope it you are better off for it.

No comments: