Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Leona Meets Oprah

It is Entertainment Tuesday, here in PigletWiglet Land and I'm starting off with the news of Leona Lewis and news that she is taking over the United States of America with her annoyingly catchy ditty 'Bleeding Love'

See Leona with Simon 'I love my body' Cowell, on the Oprah Show, 17 March
http://www.livevideo.com/video/BC5AF51CE0254C169BEB9C24FEF060D8/leona-lewis-on-the-oprah-winfr.aspx
Yes I know the song probably drove you crazy last year but it was the biggest selling single of 2007 and it is now the biggest selling NEW SINGLE in the US of A.
Leona has Simon bigging her up; "she's not changed since winning the competition and is one of the nicest people I know"

Leona revealed how thrilled she was to be meeting her own idol Oprah and appearing on the top American chat show on GMTV last week.
X Factor winner Leona said: "I'm looking forward to it so much - I'm going out to America on Saturday and then I'm going to be on the show Monday.
"So I can't believe it really, I'm like 'Oh my God!'"

Leona may have had all of Simon's resources thrown at her; coaching for confidence, support in how to deal with the press etc but she is still the shy demure young woman she ever was.

I wish her well

Heather Mills comment coming up - I can't resit!

No comments: