Saturday, March 15, 2008

One last Thought and Then To Bed

Pictured on the left, Shannon's Biological father, Leon Rose with her mother Karen Matthews and stepfather 22-year-old Craig Meehan
I have been skirting around this issue all day.

Following on from what I said earlier, what if Shannon's mother Karen Matthews, and/or her stepfather Craig Meehan, knew where she was all along? What if they saw this as a way of making money and it got out of hand? What if this is the reason why Shannon has not been returned to her parents?

Too many unanswered questions. I wonder if I would be asking this if Shannon was from a nice middle class family?

I hope my thoughts are wrong- I can't shift them.
Just read the Drake/Donovan has been claiming other members of the family were involved. Sketchy information but this is the reason why the protection order is in place (no never!)
But then there is the violence and I have already explored the option of Shannon going willingly - More on that thought tomorrow and this new revelation if true or not that the kidnapper (can't keep calling him Donovan/Drake? Maybe DD), is implicating other family members. Will know more by then.

Night bloggers and readers everywhere.

No comments: