Friday, February 16, 2007

ARRGGHH I could scream!

AND HAVE!

The Internet is driving kids and I crazy. It's been up and down more times today than a lady of the night's undies (Ooh I do declare). Right now I'm making the most of it as is my daughter who needs to catch up on the geography project which was supposed to be done over the half term break...hmmmmm FRIDAY and she decides to start it? So much for her new start?

My son was off today on one of his young carer's sessions doing break dancing and DJ-ing Yes of course my lad was fabulous and won himself a CD/MP3 player for throwing himself into the day - literally when it came to break dancing! I don't think I can do those moves even if I was in good health? you'd have to be double jointed???

I'd like to say hello to a couple of new readers who I'm cutting and pasting this for, One because her boss has decided that company policy does not allow blog reading anymore and the other still has not gone to that computer class yet but it won't be long will it? Computer Even if I cannot keep up with all my emails I am HERE. Today I've not yet gotten to my emails at all? Hopefully shortly but I still have to help my daughter with that geography homework and I've also opened up another fun blog. Wiglet now has her own amusement arcade which is going to be full of quizzes, jokes and fun filled frolics. At least I hope it will eventually will be. The ideas of the other two blogs are because that pain monster is a complete bugger and I need to keep my mind off him and anything that helps is a good idea isn't it?

Pressing publish in hope......





No comments: