Wednesday, February 21, 2007

There's a MOUSE in the HOUSE!

It's now 6.22am but I've been awake all night. Hubby is at work for another hour and I kept hearing noises..........And I swear there is a mouse in the house! I dare not look because if I find it I will scream the place down and wake the kids so have decided to wait for another half an hour and then scream as my daughter could do with the alarm clock and me screetching would be such a laugh (for me but not for her - Oh I can see the anoyance in her eyes now but don't mean to sound horrible, however anoyne with a teenager will now what its like normally in the mornings and it ain't nice!!!!).

Will tell the husband about the vermin when he gets home.......Oh there goes my son's clock......I'm sooooooo tired and dozed off writting this sentence! T)*&(^^*&() The good news is that my pain levels are lower and that is fantastic on all counts. My cleaning lady is due tomorrow and she'll make my rooms gleam which wi.

It is now 8.08am and I've been dozey ever since and typing this while half asleep.
So tired yet need to sort that bl***y mouse out and how the heck did it get in?

No comments: