Monday, February 19, 2007

Breakdown?

Not me.

A couple of days ago on my bigmouth blog I put a photo of Britney Spears http://pgbigmouth.blogspot.com/2007/02/britney-bald.html leaving a hairdressers after she had shaved off all of her hair. That picture/video clip has been shown so many times now and so many people are discussing WHY she did such a drastic thing and I wonder why too?

Britney Spears became such a massive star at such a young age and then again at a young age she became a mother, a wife and then her next step will be a divorcee. It looks as though she is on self destruct mode and those who were there pushing her to become a superstar at that young age are now nowhere to be seen?

Depending on which report you read, Britney also visited a tattoo parlor on the same day and had a further two designs added to the ones she already has. The owner has already cashed in on the 'Britney bandwagon' and spoken to the press and said the singer was "distraught and disturbed".

The owner of the hairdressing salon refused to shave Britney's head and it was Britney herself who took the shaver and took off her own locks (which are now on sale on eBay!)

Oh what else is there? Britney has also been in rehab for a total of 24 hours and then left to go and get this dramatic haircut .....No I don't mean literally she left to get the haircut but that's what happened.

From how it is being described, Britney Spears is not at all well and she's having some quite severe manic phases but unlike someone who is not famous, she's doing these strange acts completely in the public eye. Has she post natal depression? Her second child is only months old and it is possible. That and the divorce could be causing her disturbed state - And she may not be seeing it as such?

When I was depressed, I could not see my own erratic behaviour. I knew I wasn't well but could not admit it because I did not understand it? I don't know if that is what is going on with that poor woman but she has enough money to pay for the best care and I hope she gets it. I also hope those who pushed her to get to the top, now get with her because she quite obviously needs help.



No comments: