Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bigmouth

It's the early hours of the morning of 13th February and I can't sleep. I dosed off earlier and now I'm awake which meams I'm in for one of those nights where I'll be tossing and turning.

I have emails to catch up on and so I think that may be what I will be doing if I don't fall asleep soon plus my legs are stinging and whats the point in trying to sleep when they are this bad? But I must let you all know about my alter ego Bigmouth. Pigletwiglet's Bigmouth is my blog for shouting out about all those things that wind me up OR I might talk about something in the news of the day but I will also give my opinion. The reason for this is because I saw on the news about how people use their blogs and I thought how I under-used mine. It's time for a change and so rather than change this one which I like LOTS! I thought about a different one.

Also I've changed my name on here from 'TETHERED' to WIGLET'. Tethered is in the past and it's time to move forward. Tethered was what my spinal cord was - Stuck down inside the vertebra. I've got to think more posively and so I have to change the name....Call it positive thinking.

The link for Bigmouth is
http://pgbigmouth.blogspot.com/
My normal blog will continue to run along side it of course, I will have twice as much fun!

No comments: