Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Spongebobsquarepants

Is it one word? Spongebobsquarepants?
Son is watching it hence why I've stuck it there and for no other reason.

Hope the world is well today? I'm OK and in fact feeling GOOD! I think that weekend away has really done me the world of good. It's energized me and given me back 'ME' again. I was able to do those things I thought I couldn't do and I found I could do them. What better way to find out I'm not as bad as I thought I was? I still can't run marathons of course but I can do little bits and bobs as long as I take it in portions and take a break in between those 'portions'.

Yesterday though I needed a break - I admit that.

So plans this week? It's half term holiday and the kids are off. My son is still suffering with a nasty cold which he picked up last week. He was sick again last night and had a slight temperature but is much better this morning thankfully. Hubby worked last night but only one night! He's off now till Friday too and I would imagine he'll do something with my son while my daughter is at the stables doing her horsey thing. Her school profile is due home at some point but we're yet to see it? Hmmm funny that? I'm waiting to see what the English teacher puts as I'm not at all happy with that one. I would like to get on with some things in the house. Get some tidying up done and clear throw away some more clutter!

Quote for the day

My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.

Indira Gandhi (1917 - 1984)

No comments: