Saturday, February 24, 2007

I need SLEEP ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If you see me suddenly type likkkeeeeeeeee thiiiiiiiissssssssss then you knowwwww I haaaaaaaaaaveeeeee fallen asleeeeeeeeeep while typing out a letter or six!

I am SO tired! Crying 1 I slept a little last night because I literally have not had any sleep since the early hours of Monday morning and all because of MOUSEGATE!

We now know it is a serious problem so forgive me if I am not my normally bubbly communicative self. My pain levels have sky rocketed as I suppose is understandable and I am lying in bed here at 4 minutes before midday feeling like yuck (So that's any different then?) Yes, it's one of those worse days today where I can't cope and wish these bloody things were out of my house. We've brought a third trap and yes I know it's inhuman but right now I don't care. They're working! 3 dead mice but still noises in the night and not my imagination because hubby hears them too. We've also brought a gadget which gives out ultrasound noises that mice hate the sound of and apparently they pack their bags and leave. My kids had me giggling with their mental images when they said how maybe it might take a couple of days because they might need to find a new home first and put a deposit down.

Going to ask my cleaning lady if she wants to earn some extra money but this is stupid because most of my house is tidy.........Then enter the teenager's bedroom! (Bless her)



No comments: