Thursday, February 15, 2007

Does my bum look big in this?

My daughter's idea for a blog entry and 'bum' is UK for ass for my US friends by the way.......Oh and by the way, my bum does look big in everything! <spanROTFL src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif" border=0>

The first defunct laptop arrived back this morning and with no receipt for the cost - Not surprising really as the screen is wobbling and I'm not happy! The good news is that I've still managed to keep ALL of my data and nothing has been lost (HOORAY). No viruses, no nothing apart from the memory being clogged up with too many things on it. My son is having the laptop now, Lucky boy.

Slight worry but I am going to do something about it and speaking openly about it will ensure I do! I think I have a gall bladder problem? I spoke to my acupuncturist and she's willing to bet money on it but has told me not to worry and go and speak to my GP when I'm next there. O lovely........As if I didn't need anything else?





No comments: