Monday, February 19, 2007

The Wiglet files

Hello readers,



I've been rather busy over the past few days and even managed to get out with the kidlets.(Wooohoo) Yes for those who are not constantly chased by a pain monster that may not sound like an arduous task but for me it's like climbing a mountain.

Because I've been rushing around like a mad-arsed-fly, I'm now paying the price (again) and stuck in bed unable to move without that searing pain going up (or down) my back like a red hot poker. Electric



Car news
The car - my beloved Saab 93 sportswagon
has gone for it's first service and yet another recall! It's second recall would you believe? This time though we have not noticed the recalled issue however we have a list of other little of and on niggles which need to be dealt with. This is the most expensive I've ever brought yet in fact the cheapest because of the motability scheme but if only I could drive it more? To do this I've got to get myself up to Surrey which is where they have a place where I can learn to drive with hand controls in a nice safe environment. I've put it off and continue to do so however, I cannot keep keep doing this.......The pain monster is always going to be there and I'm always going to have pain the following days every time I drive the car. Frustration and stubbornness are the only things stopping me.







No comments: